you cannot forge on our wallet; you must setup your own wallet and have 25 lisk; then register a delegate and get voted into the 101
If your phone is lost, stolen, or erased you’ll need to restore your authenticator application from a backup. You did create a backup of your 16 digit key, right?
You can also try installing WinAuth at your laptop/desktop to use Google Authenticator application and have 2FA for all your accounts: https://winauth.com/download/
Some questions to be answered…
I got this error :”To host files you must keep the Sia-UI open. Collateral will also be locked and you will be unable to spend that SC until the contract is expired.”
Does it mean?…
1.- if my computer is not on, then users won’t be able to access their files?
2.- Can I just run the Sia UI/node 5 days a week, or does it has to be running 24/7?
3.- What is collateral?
4.- I was not able to assign a new folder to host; so I got an error saying: “A required privilege is not held by the client”, how or where to fix that?
Here is the link of some answers I got from the sia blog: http://blog.sia.tech/2016/05/26/how-to-run-a-host-on-sia/
And this is the Slack channel, where some users may be abe to answer more questions:
5.- For example, when there is a new version of Next, I can just delete/uninstall Next and install it again, and it works, is this the same case with Sia or if I do that will I lose something?
List of keywords about searching for blockchain companies where to invest in
publicly traded blockchain companies
blockchain companies to invest in
public blockchain companies
blockchain startups going public
invest in blockchain technology
blockchain stock price
Investing in Blockchain Technology today is like investing in the internet in 1994.
Puedes comprar bitcoins en Mexico, solo registra tu cuenta: Aqui en Mexbt y listo
Be the first to be at https://openbazaar.org/ a decentralized eBay! peer to peer transactions using your computer to connect with other peers worldwide.
3 minute demo where we rent, then open a door using the Ethereum Blockchain and Whisper messages (and nothing else!).
Emerging from stealth mode, ambitious German’s startup Slock.it allows anyone to directly rent, sell or share anything without middleman. Slock.it bridges the digital and physical world by enabling smart contracts on the blockchain to interact with everyday objects.
Slock.it could decentralize the sharing economy just like Bitcoin decentralized currency.
Nowadays, however, we have Bitcoin. Whatever happens on the blockchain, stays on the blockchain, and everyone in the world can see it. What better place to record and share such important, ongoing information? Trust in a supply chain can finally be had, at least from the point where the information first gets added.
That’s not too surprising, given that the price of Bitcoin doubled from the low $230s to over $480 in just over a month, from late September to early November. And while the Bitcoin pricehas settled back to about $380 over the past week, it’s still about 64% higher than it was six weeks ago.
Ten predictions for 2016
- Bitcoin companies with just one business line will increasingly become disintermediated by those that offer multiple services.
- Investor clamour for all things blockchain will return full circle as blockchain start-ups begin to partner with more established bitcoin businesses.
- Sadly more bitcoin business will close or consolidate.
- Bitcoin adoption will continue to move slowly forward – mass consumer adoption is still in the future.
- The relationships between banks and bitcoin business will begin to thaw as more sophisticated bitcoin compliance solutions come to the market.
- We will see fewer and fewer pure bitcoin start-ups – those that already exist now have too much of a head start.
- Bitcoin legislation will begin to evolve at a faster pace and will help give the sector added credibility.
- There will be more fraud related to altcoins.
- Investment in the sector will plateau until consumer adoption dramatically increases.
- The price of bitcoin will remain relatively static around the $200-$300 range.